Monday, October 28

♥ I'm back! ♥

Hello dear tea & craft friends!

I must apologize for disappearing out of sight for the last few months. I have been very sick and it's taken a toll on me getting back to health. I let both my blogs go as I was also emotionally tired as well and felt like maybe they needed a break. Perhaps a bit of fresh air is just what they needed. :)

You may notice that I will start sharing alot more gluten-free recipes in addition to the old stand-bys on Tea on Tuesdays. I found out I have a wheat allergy so I am slowly learning to adapt to this way of life. I never realized just how frustrating it was for people who cannot consume the gluten foods--and I have discovered it's in almost everything we eat! What a nightmare!

I have been sewing and adding some new things to my Etsy shoppe and I hope to share those on here soon too.

So here we go...just in time for the holidays! I'm glad to be back! :)

Sheri

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Welcome back. Also, glad to hear you are doing better. I'll look forward to seeing you more often.♥♫